Monday, March 4, 2013

More Than A Wimpy Kid

Living on the Cutting Edge

Week 1:
You are valuable to God

Day 1:  God knows me?
**Don't miss Hannah's review before posting your own comment!

     "O Lord, you have searched me and you know me."
Psalms 139:1 NIV

     Have you ever questioned if God, creator of our universe is actually aware you exist? Maybe you have been told that He knows the number of hairs on your head and that He knew and fashioned you wonderfully in your mother's womb. But do you really believe God's knowledge about everything could include even you? Perhaps you say, "Why would the number of my hairs be important to God anyway? Doesn't He have more pressing issues than knowing my  hair count?" Or, "God knows about other people who are important but not me. Who am I anyway that God would notice me?"

     'Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?' declares the LORD.
     'Do not I fill heaven and earth?' declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 23:24 NIV

     Not only are you known and fashioned by the Almighty, you are greatly loved. If you fasten on to this truth it will change your life and the way you live. And, yes, He really does know your hair count. You ask, why? The answer - counting hair is easy for God! That's how much he loves you!

     Dear Lord,

     Please make me keenly aware of your knowledge of me. I want to believe and be confident that you see and know me intimately. 

Review by Hannah -
"God is with you all the time and can help you with anything; no matter how small. On tests, I often pray and ask him to help me remember the answers."

No comments:

Post a Comment