Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Free to Run

                                                                                                           I’m Free to Run
                                          *Please leave you own comment after you read Annemarie's. I want to hear from you!
    


       Where’s your favorite place? Do you like the mountains, the beach, or a secluded island? What’s your favorite food? Is it pizza, hamburgers, or ice-cream? Do you like flowers and seashells, ice and snow? Look at the beauty all around you. God could have made everything gray, tasteless, and boring. But He didn’t. He didn’t because He made them for you to enjoy. That’s how much He loves you.
   

        Do you know where God’s favorite place is? Oh yes, He really does have one.  It’s the mercy seat. That’s where you and Jesus meet and He forgives you of your sins. Wow! He loves to forgive you. He loves to make you free from guilt. He loves to see you free.

       The devil hates the mercy seat. He will do everything in his power to keep you away. But God is greater. When you know God’s love, you can run free.
    

       When you see all God has made for you and how much He loves you—say out loud, “Oh, Lord I love you. I love the way you made things.” Now listen. Did you hear Him? This is what He said, “I love you more!” And you can run! You can run with freedom. You can run with purpose. You can run with confidence. No sin, no sneering face, no scorner, can hold you back. Jesus has set you free!
 

So if the Son sets you free, you are free through and through.”

John 8:36 MSG
       

 Dear Lord, I love you so much. Run with me today.









This make sense to me. The devil will never keep me away from God and I am grateful for what He's made...grateful to be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment